Park Estates Homes for Sale
Are you considering a move into (or out of) our wonderful neighborhood?
Things We Love About Our 'Hood:
1) Close proximity to Los Altos Plaza Park, the Hody Lane Liquor Store for the random stop for milk, Vitamin waters, Yoohoos, guacamole chips, or the evening stroll for an ice cream bar.
2) A large amount of insanely great restaurants very closeby -- some of our faves include: Pancho's, Hof's Hut, The Crooked Duck, El Burrito Grill, and Plant Power Fast food is a new addition (new to us) and certainly better than the empty gas station lot that used to just be sitting there!
3) The trees! And architecture!
4) Whaley Park near Atherton and Bellflower
5) The neighbors - we really love so many of the kind neighbors that we've met & gotten to know over the years here. The people always make the place!
I grew up in Park Estates; my parents still live in the same home I grew up in here. I'm an East Long Beach native, born & raised, and know just about every inch of this great city & neighborhood. Always happy to connect!
For your interest, below you'll find all the current real estate market data for Park Estates!
Included below are homes for sale in Park Estates. If you would like more information on any of these Park Estates real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
Park Estates is known for gorgeous tree-lined streets and large lots in the center of Long Beach conveniently located close to CSULB, the shore, and local freeway access.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Park Estates listings come on the market.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.